Saturday, February 11, 2012

Air Altar - As promised

Also very late - but again lost USB cable :)


The dragons and the angels have always been located on this bookshelf so I decided that as winged creatures they could stay there.  Yes, I know dragons are usually associated with fire but I don't think you can really assign dragons to a element as such so this works for me.


I decided to do a painted board as the central focus, the choice was made because this way when I am done with my focus month (and I plan to do one for each element) I can hang the boards on my ritual room walls.



There isn't usually a red candle burning here, these image just happened to be taken on Imbolc night when I had a tealight burning in every room of the house to welcome back the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment