- Having made my last payment for school.
- Early morning sunshine to study in.
- Coffee - the only thing that keeps me going some days.
- That I've managed to go down another dress size.
- My minds ability to reason, analyze and draw conclusions.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
This week I am thankful for...
Monday, March 4, 2013
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I'm trying to get back into the mind set of challenging myself and facing my fears. A good few years back I tackled my fear of heights, small spaces and open water on a trip to New Zealand where I partook of sea kayaking, abseiling and caving. I think it is time I started facing these fears more in my life. Embrace life, live it as it was meant to be.