Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for the blessed life that I have had.  Yeah, I've had my share of shit (abuse of every kind etc) but in the grand scheme of things my life is truly blessed.  I have had the ability to gain an education in a field of study I love, I've had jobs that I've been passionate about and that have allowed me to impact the lives of others, and even when I haven't had a job I loved I've at least been blessed to be employed in a crappy economy.  I've had the privilege of living in three different countries and I have made dear friends with people from all over the world. I have found my soul mate - the person who makes me complete. My life has been rich and wonderful.  It may not have always been where I wanted to be or doing what I wanted to do, but overall I have been blessed over and over with a life that has flowed smoothly and granted me some amazing experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment