Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for...

  1. Coffee - yep, a running theme in my weekly thanks.
  2. Sunshine - somehow just sitting in it, even if one is studying, just makes things more bearable
  3. Date night/days - taking the time to spend time with the hubby.  
  4. Supportive friends - who check in on me during crazy thesis time to make sure I haven't disappeared under the enormous pile of books I'm referencing.
  5. Last, but in no way least - I'm hugely thankful for NZ immigration.  More specifically for the news that hubby's residency visa is still valid and that we can move back to NZ whenever we are ready.  This is not only awesome for the simple fact that we loved living in NZ and can't wait to go back, but because choosing NZ over Australia means a) I don't have to go through the stress of once again doing visa applications (I've done 3 thus far in my life and they don't get easier over time).  b) A much cheaper process - its $190ish dollars to transfer his visa from an old passport to a new one as opposed to the $2000 it was going to cost to do the Australian visa.  

No comments:

Post a Comment