Monday, July 22, 2013

Musing Monday


Boy am I so guilty of this one.  I rush, rush, rush.  I never used to; I used to lead a more laid back lifestyle.  I’m sad to say that living in a city, even one as smallish as mine, in the USA has definitely worn off on me and I have become more of the rush through life person that I really hate.  I’m hoping that now that I don’t have school and full time work that I can slow things down a bit, enjoy more of life.   It is a goal to aim towards anyway.  And I am very much looking forward to getting more spiritual practices back in my day to day, it is funny how easily we let those things that aren't about paying the bills or finishing a paper slide because they seem less important when really they are the foundation on which everything else rests.

No comments:

Post a Comment