Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Absence

I've been away from this blog for awhile not for any particular reason but because I just haven't been feeling the creativity and desire to write that is needed to keep coming on here and post things.  Not that I was ever the most regular poster as it was.  I've taken up studies again and I find that when I have time I'm working on the research and homework for those rather than on my own blog and I need to incorporate the two together a bit more.

So my goal is to attempt to get back into regular posts here and on my divination page.  I have a new oracle deck that I'm working with which I will be using but I also want to get into doing more regular tarot pulls.  I thought about a card a day but I think I might just start off with a reading each Sunday for the week ahead.  That's the plan anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment