Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wellness Wednesday

The message today - it is ever so important to laugh, relax and let go.

In the past couple of weeks I have probably embraced the whole idea of laughing and letting myself be myself with friends and family more than I have in a long time.  I've eased up a little on the school thing and focused a little more on the whole having fun and living thing.   There are two things that happened recently that made me stop and realize the importance of this.  First, for the first time in a very long time I had a photo taken of myself that I liked.  It was with some dear friends on the girls day out over lunch with much fun and laughter - and all that came through in the photo.  Secondly, Last night, for the first time in a while the hubby and I got to spend time just being silly with each other (there has been a lot of stress lately but some big decisions were made that have eased the burden a little) and it made me realize just how important laughter is.

No comments:

Post a Comment