Monday, February 25, 2013

Back in the land of the living

Well it might have been the dreaded PCon Crud or it might have been I caught something from work but I've been off sick for the past week which is why there has been no posting.  So I'm trying to get back into the swing of this and thankfully today is relatively easy to work with.

A friend of mine posted this on FB and I thought it was incredibly wise and beautiful so I leave you with these words to ponder today.

This magnificent refuge is inside you.
Enter. Shatter the darkness that shrouds the doorway…
Be bold. Be humble.
Put away the incense and forget
the incantations they taught you.
Ask no permission from the authorities.
Close your eyes and follow your breath
to the still place that leads to the
invisible path that leads you home.
~ St. Theresa of Avila

Art by Julie Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment