Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Witchy Wishlist

Witchy Wishlist

I think I have decided to set myself a goal for the year - it is a 2 part goal.

Firstly, I'm going to go through all my witchy books and see if there are any that I can cull out of my pile.  It sounds horrible as a book lover but there are books that I just don't use anymore.  They served a purpose for me when I got them but I like the idea of passing them on to someone else who can learn and explore their pages. I'm also going to go through and pull out those books that I have purchased and not finished reading yet.  My goal for the year is to get through them - now I realize that I probably won't make much headway on this goal until after I'm done with my thesis but I think this is all part of the reevaluation of my spiritual path that I'm currently going through.

The second part of this goal is to get my hands on some new information that will hopefully help me explore my path further.  While I'll admit I'm as susceptible to shiny book syndrome as anyone I want to explore on a deeper level so with that in mind I'm going to choose 5 books that I want to purchase and read in the coming year to develop my path more.

1. Etheric Anatomy: The Three Selves and Astral Travel

2. The Bowl of Light: Ancestral Wisdom from a Hawaiian Shaman
3. Witch Crafting: A Spiritual  Guide to Making Magic
4. Sweat Your Prayers

5. Rumi: In the Arms of the Beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment