Friday, May 10, 2013

In a funk

I haven't been keeping up with this much.  Life is getting the better of me.  The weekend away has left me feeling quite sad with where my life is right now. So I've spent the week feeling very lonely and sad and frustrated at things I cannot change.  I'm failing to live me life at the moment, and it leaves me rather depressed and I'm just hoping that this too shall pass when school is finally done.  I miss my friends, I miss my family, I miss my husband and I miss being me.  The weekend spent away really made all that hit home.  For 4 glorious days I got to spend time with my husband, with a good friend and relax and be completely me knowing I'd be fully accepted by those I was with.  *sigh*

So with that depressing note here are some pictures of beautiful New Zealand - the only thing keeping me going right now is knowing I will be here again soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment