Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Let's try this again

Okay, so this is a resurrection of a blog that I once had up and running that his now deleted and has had some elements moved over to this one.  The intention of this blog, and the previous, was to keep my motivated about my continuing journey along the pagan path - I sadly admit that I didn't hold out long in keeping this up previously.  It is my new goal to ensure that I do keep this blog going and that I post to it at least once a week.

I have several friends who have their posts going and I'm hoping that by seeing theirs I will be reminded and motivated to do mine.  What I plan to put in here I'm not completely certain of.  I will hopefully get my daily draws placed in here - I try to do an oracle card in the mornings and a rune at night, I record them on paper but I'd like to put them here also.  I would also like to get at least one post a week about a pagan topic, we'll see how that goes.  Around the Sabbats I'd like to post something related to those and maybe some information on the various moons for the month etc.

I can but try, we'll see how this all shapes up.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you are re-starting this, I am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete