Friday, January 11, 2013

Free Friday (1/11/13)

The Returning sun.

(Source: http://closequartersfeed.com/articles/plant_sun_light)


While I'm the first to admit that I prefer the cooler months to the warmer ones I have to say that I am so happy to have the sunlight gradually returning to my little world.  I am a sunshine baby, just not a heat one :)  Spring and Autumn are my favorite times of year, those in-between times.  I'm a bit like my cat at this time of year though, I find myself drawn to areas in my house where I can bask in the sunlight without the frigid coldness that is outside. This year I feel more drawn to the sun's energies than I have previously at this time and I think that is telling about the balance I wish to achieve in my life.  So for today I give a salute to the sun, welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment