- My wonderful husband who took the time to talk me off the ledge of self bashing and negative speak on Monday.
- My cat - who is quite insistent on ensuring I take study breaks for some soothing petting therapy :)
- Technology - how did I ever survive without it. It makes life and study so much easier, and it allows me to keep in contact with friends and family all over the world.
- The awesomeness that is my 2nd home's (New Zealand) decision to pass the same sex marriage law. Now if only my country of birth (Australia) and my current state of residence (California) could do the same.
- Sunny days and flowers in bloom to remind me to stop and take a moment to 'be'.
Thursday, April 18, 2013
This week I am thankful for...