Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Signs

On Friday I was volunteering at the local Library's book sale and as usual I went to raid the New Age section before the masses were allowed in.  To my surprise, sitting on the shelf on its side on top of all the other books like it was somebody's afterthought to throw it up there was "Inanna: Queen of Heaven and Earth" by Diane Wolkstein and Samuel Kramer.  Naturally I quickly snagged it.  You see I almost purchased this book when I first explored working with Inanna but didn't.  Recently I'd done some work with Inanna's counterpart Ishtar and had a truly healing and awe inspiring experience, and then I kind of let it go, and for the past month or so I've been feeling disconnected and a little part of me has known I need to journey with Inanna/Ishtar some more but I keep putting it off.  So I'm taking the presence of this book as a sign that I need to reconnect with the goddess and continue to work with her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment