Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for the wonderful friends that have come into my life recently.  That is not to say that I am not thankful for those friends that have been with me for a long time but rather that I'm taking a moment to be thankful for those who have been with me since my journey to the USA.  I have been incredibly lucky to have developed some amazing friendships since my move, and not all with people within the USA.  I am honored that these people have taken the time to get to know the real me and accept it no matter what.  In particular a few friends who have watched me cry and simply held space for me, who have let me vent and allowed me to feel out my own emotions and who love me unconditionally and whom I will cherish forever and be there for even if we are oceans apart.

Source: http://eternalscheme.com/i-do/  (For the phoenix, dancer, frog and butterfly in my life)

No comments:

Post a Comment