Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Daily Draw



From the Book: 
"There is such a challenging choice to be made at the moment.  One thing must be left, for its rightful place is not with you.  The choice must be made."

Personal Interpretation:
I had a very specific question in mind today as well.  Usually I draw a card asking for guidance on a general level but I'm dealing with a big issue right now and so I focused on that.  The card is no surprise really and ties in well with yesterday's draw.  I am torn between two things right now and I do feel that I can't 'abandon' one for the other and that if I do there will be hurt and pain but I know I have to do what is right for me.  Why is it doing what is right for oneself is often the hardest thing to do?

1 comment:

  1. {{{Hugs}}} Sounds like your having a rough time right now - you can always email if you need to talk/vent - PIE

    ReplyDelete